DayWhite 14% ACP Hydrogen Peroxide. Patented "ACP" Calcium Phosphate technology with the proven effectiveness of Potassium Nitrate to naturally fill microscopic tooth surface defects, smooth the enamel and increase surface gloss and eliminates sensitivity. High viscosity gels maximize effectiveness. Sustained release for consistent bleaching.
Wear time: Due to high concentration wear time instructions of 15 minutes a day for 10-14 days..
- Philips strongest take-home whitening kit, with all of the benefits of DayWhite
- ACP, Fluoride and Potassium Nitrate for reduced sensitivity
- Equivalent to 38% Carbamide Peroxide
- ACP Amorphous Calcium Phosphate technology rapidly precipitates calcium phosphate crystals on the surface of and also inside dental tubules to substantially reduce transient sensitivity.
- PATENTED DUAL BARREL SYRINGE Separates the calcium from the phosphate until the moment of use to assure stability, convenience and greater comfort.
- AUTOMIXING NOZZLE Specially designed auto mixing allows you to create a fresh and equal blend of gel each time you whiten.
- HIGH VISCOSITY GEL Provides better tooth contact, while remaining in trays throughout the whitening session.
Patented Syringes for New Levels of Stability By separating ingredients in our patented dual-barrel syringe, our bleaching gels are assured the best stability without requiring refrigeration. In addition, separating calcium and phosphate in each barrel maximizes ACP’s effectiveness.
- 6 (2.4ml) Syringes (18 applications)
- 1 Shade Guide
- 1 Tray Case
- Carrying case