Polaluminate Whitening Pen 6% HP 5.5 ml Spearmint
- Brush and floss teeth as normal.
- Blot dry the front surface of teeth.
- Whilst retracting the lips, apply a thin layer of Pola gel to the front surface of the teeth, re-loading brush as required.
- After application, do not let your lips touch your teeth for 30 seconds to allow the gel to form a tacky film.
- Leave the Polaluminate gel on teeth for 30 minutes.
- Do not eat or drink during this time frame to maximise results.
- At the end of 30 minutes, remove the Pola gel by brushing with a tooth brush.
- Use Polaluminate twice a day for 14 days.
Indications for use
- Whitening of superficially stained teeth
- Whitening of proximaly stained teeth
- Convenient touch up product
Benefits of Polaluminate
- Simple to use
- No trays
- Pleasant flavour
- hydrogen peroxide
For best results, one of the daily treatments should be applied before going to bed, allowing the pola gel to stay on overnight. When not in use, firmly replace cap to prevent gel from drying out.
- Do not use after expiry date.
- Polaluminate should not be used by patients with known allergies or chemical sensitivity to peroxides, glycerol etc.
- Do not smoke during or immediately after the whitening process.
- Keep product away from heat and naked flame, as product is flammable.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Not to be used by pregnant or lactating women or children under the age of 14 years.