SDI Polazing 35% CP Advanced Tooth Whitening System 4 Pack
Polazing has the same advantages as those listed with Pola Day and Pola Night:
- Natural soother and conditioner The incorporation of special additives minimises plaque formation and enhances remineralization to further reduce sensitivity. Antibacterial properties help in tooth recovery.
- High water content The high water content of the gel reduces dehydration of the enamel and decreases sensitivity.
- High molecular weight thickener This reduces the tacky feeling and drying effect of the gel in turn reducing sensitivity further.
- High viscosity The high viscosity gel ensures it can be easily and securely placed into the tray and remains in the tray for the entire procedure.
- Taste The pleasantly flavoured spearmint gel is both fresh and long lasting.
- Fluoride releasing The addition of fluoride remineralizes the tooth surface assisting in reducing post-operative sensitivity.
- Contains desensitising agent The Pola Day and Pola Night gels contain a desensitising agent which acts on the nerve endings, and desensitises them at the pulp-dentin border, in turn minimising sensitivity and maximising comfort.
- Neutral pH Pola Day and Pola Night's neutral pH ensures the full release of the peroxide without jeopardising comfort.
- Place a small drop of gel into every compartment of the tray for the teeth undergoing treatment
- Seat the tray, with the gel, around the teeth - wear for 30 minutes
- Wipe away excess gel in mouth with a tissue or dry soft brush
- After treatment, remove tray. Rinse tray and mouth with lukewarm water
- Brush teeth
- superficial stains
- penetrating and absorbed stains
- age-related stains
- those who desire conservative treatment to improve appearance
- colour change related to pulpal trauma and necrosis
- interproximal discolorations
- tetracycline stains
- excessive fluoridation ingestion stains
- naturally occurring yellow teeth
- chromagenic food stains
- nicotine stains
- staining from fluorosis