RELIEF ACP DESENSITISING GEL 4 PACK
INTENDED USE: Relief ACP Oral Care Gel is indicated for relief of discomfort from dentin sensitivity. Can be applied with a brush-on method (less effective) or in a custom fit tray for best results.
Relieve, Rebuild and Restore!
With patented Amorphous Calcium Phosphate, fluoride and potassium nitrate, Relief ACP Oral Care Gel is a unique solution for those who suffer from tooth sensitivity caused by gum recession, root exposure, post root-planting, or tooth bleaching.
Relief ACP Oral Care Gel:
- Dramatically reduces sensitivity caused by whitening, heat, cold, sweets, acids, or touch.
- Rebuilds enamel - ACP rebuilds enamel by creating a new coating of hydroxyapatite over the original tooth surface. Fluoride enhances remineralization by absorbing to the crystal surface and attracting calcium ions, followed by phosphate ions, leading to new mineral formation.
- Improves luster - ACP restores luster by naturally filling surface defects with a new layer of hydroxyapatite.
- 2.4g in each syringe
- 2 dual arch applications per syringe
Combined technology of Amorphous Calcium Phosphate, Fluoride, and Potassium Nitrate
- Patented ACP technology
- Rebuilds enamel
- Dramatically reduces sensitivity
- Helps reduce caries
- Improves luster
Patented dual barrel syringe
- For optimal performance, calcium and phosphate are separated until application
- Less waste, smaller package, easier use
Apply via custom trays or brush-on
Clean mint flavor
- Increased patient compliance
Available in a one syringe box
- Can be used as a pre- and post-whitening protocol
- Can be used as a daily treatment or on an as-needed basis
- Floss and brush your teeth
- In counterclockwise motion, remove plastic cap from end of syringe. Replace with mixing nozzle on to end of syringe and secure.
- Tray Method (For Best Results): Place small amount of gel into each tooth compartment of tray where sensitivity is felt. Use approximately one dose (1/4 syringe) per tray application. You may need less depending on the size of your teeth. Insert trays over upper and/or lower teeth. Remove excess gel with cotton swab or dry toothbrush. Normal wear time is 30 minutes. Remove trays and rinse trays with cold water. Rinse or brush excess gel from teeth.
- Brush-on Method: Apply a thick ribbon of gel to extra-soft toothbrush. Brush gel on to teeth, sweeping from gum line where most tooth sensitivity occurs. Do not rinse mouth or spit for approximately 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, spit any excess gel.
- Remove mixing nozzle and replace tip cap to avoid product leakage.
- For best results, do not drink or eat for 30 minutes after application.
- Use Relief ACP twice a day until symptoms are relieved or as directed by your dental professional.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 5% Potassium Nitrate, 0.22% Sodium Fluoride
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water, Poloxamer 338, Natural Peppermint, Calcium Nitrate, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Saccharin
WARNING: Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. Do not use this product longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist.
CAUTION: Do not swallow. Not intended for children under 16 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional assistance. Store at room temperature.