PolaDay Advanced Tooth Whitening System 9.5% Hydrogen Peroxide Gel
- Natural soother and conditioner The incorporation of special additives minimizes plaque formation and enhances remineralisation to further reduce sensitivity. Antibacterial properties help in tooth recovery.
- high water content The high water content of the gel reduces dehydration of the enamel and decreases sensitivity.
- high molecular weight thickener This reduces the tacky feeling and drying effect of the gel in turn reducing sensitivity further.
- high viscosity The high viscosity gel ensures it can be easily and securely placed into the tray and remains in the tray for the entire procedure.
- taste The pleasantly flavored spearmint gel is both fresh and long lasting.
- fluoride releasing The addition of fluoride remineralises the tooth surface assisting in reducing post-operative sensitivity.
- contains desensitizing agent The Poladay gels contain a desensitising agent which acts on the nerve endings, and desensitizes them at the pulp-dentin border, in turn minimizing sensitivity and maximizing comfort.
- neutral pH Poladay's neutral pH ensures the full release of the peroxide without jeopardizing comfort
PolaDay Advanced Tooth Whitening System:
- 9.5% hydrogen peroxide – 4 1.3ml syringes
- Poladay 9.5%: Wear time 1 x 30 minutes a day
- Place a small drop of gel into every compartment of the tray for the teeth undergoing treatment
- Seat the tray, with the gel, around the teeth - wear for 30 minutes
- Wipe away excess gel in mouth with a tissue or dry soft brush
- After treatment, remove tray. Rinse tray and mouth with lukewarm water
- Brush teeth